Attorney Lauren Arnel is a family law attorney with over five years of legal experience. She is focused on representing clients in divorce cases and family court matters—including custody, visitation, child support, child neglect, and spousal support.
Lauren served as a law clerk to her father’s law firm, Curt Arnel and Associates, Attorneys at Law, after earning her B.A. from the State University of New York at New Paltz. While in law school, Lauren served as an intern for Supreme Court Justice Debra Silber. In 2015, she rejoined her father’s firm, Arnel Law Firm, as an attorney. She became a partner at the firm in 2019.
- State University of New York at New Paltz
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy (NITA)
- February – March 2018
- Course completed: Trial Techniques & Advocacy - 2018
Professional Associations & Memberships
- New York Bar, Member, 2015 - Present
- Brooklyn Bar Association — Vice chair of the Young Lawyers Section, Family Law Section
- Brooklyn Women’s Bar Association — Board of Directors, Young Lawyers Section, Mentorship Committee
- NYS Bar Association—Family Law Section